Hello! We are LiteLynk, a private fiber optic internet service that provides amazing performance and reliability, at levels that exceed local cable and DSL. We partner with communities and multi-tenant commercial facilities, to provide access to higher speeds and enhanced security tools, not available through a traditional cable or DSL internet provider.
LiteLynk features simple and transparent pricing, without any extras such as taxes and equipment fees. Prices start at $99/Month for a 1/Gb connection (symmetrical, upload/download). Speed plan options range from 1/Gb to 10/Gb.
What features are included?
Internet Gateway/Wi-Fi 6 Router – Access high speed internet with a wire or without. All customers receive a complimentary WiFi router featuring WiFi 6 speeds with our 1/Gb plan.
Next Gen Virtual Firewall with Edge Protection – Block potential problems from entering your home or business network with tools like website content/app filtering, location / IP blocking, and more.
Endpoint Antivirus Protection with Remote Monitoring – Protect your digital information with advanced antivirus and anti-malware software, using state of the art scanning techniques and artificial intelligence.
Website Hosting with SSL – Start a new website or migrate an existing one. Our secure, high speed web hosting is the perfect place to engage your web-based audience.
Unified Technical Support Team – Your direct link to assistance from IT experts that can help with any support needs, beyond your internet connection with LiteLynk. From anti-virus questions and backup solutions to websites and servers, our team has the experience and capability to help you when you need it most.
LiteLynk vs Cable Internet?
- Streaming Entertainment:
– Fiber optic: With fiber optic, streaming services like Netflix or Amazon Prime Video load almost instantly, and high-definition or 4K content streams smoothly without buffering interruptions.
– Cable-based: Cable connections may experience buffering or slower loading times for high-definition or 4K content, leading to occasional pauses and interruptions during streaming.
- Online Gaming:
– Fiber optic: Fiber optic provides low-latency connections, minimizing lag and delays in online gaming, resulting in a more responsive and immersive gaming experience.
– Cable-based: Cable connections may have higher latency, causing noticeable delays in online gaming actions, leading to slower response times and potential disadvantages in competitive gaming.
- Video Conferencing and Virtual Meetings:
– Fiber optic: With fiber optic, video conferencing platforms like Zoom or Microsoft Teams offer high-quality audio and video, ensuring clear communication and smooth video playback without pixelation or audio delays.
– Cable-based: Cable connections may experience occasional audio or video distortions, pixelation, or delays during video calls, impacting the overall quality of communication and collaboration.
- Smart Home Devices:
– Fiber optic: Fiber optic provides faster and more reliable connections for smart home devices, enabling quick response times and seamless control of voice assistants, smart thermostats, security cameras, and other connected devices.
– Cable-based: Cable connections may have slower response times for smart home devices, leading to delays in device control and potential issues with device connectivity and responsiveness.
- Video and Music Streaming:
– Fiber optic: Fiber optic allows for instant access to online platforms like YouTube or music streaming services like Spotify, with faster loading times for videos and songs, resulting in uninterrupted playback and higher quality audio and video content.
– Cable-based: Cable connections may experience slower loading times for videos and songs, leading to occasional buffering or interruptions during streaming.
- Online Learning and E-Learning:
– Fiber optic: Fiber optic offers fast and reliable internet access for online learning platforms, enabling quick access to educational resources, smooth video playback, and seamless participation in interactive online courses.
– Cable-based: Cable connections may encounter slower loading times for online learning platforms, impacting access to course materials and potentially causing delays or interruptions in video lectures or interactive components.
- Home Office and Remote Work:
– Fiber optic: Fiber optic ensures fast file uploads and downloads, seamless VPN connectivity, and quick access to cloud-based applications, enhancing productivity and facilitating efficient remote work and collaboration.
– Cable-based: Cable connections may have slower upload or download speeds, leading to longer file transfer times, occasional interruptions in VPN connections, and potential delays in accessing cloud-based applications.
- Online Shopping:
– Fiber optic: Fiber optic enables faster loading times for e-commerce websites, allowing for quicker product browsing, seamless transaction processing, and smoother overall online shopping experiences.
– Cable-based: Cable connections may result in slower loading times for e-commerce websites, potentially leading to delays in product search, occasional page load issues, and less smooth online transactions.
- Home Security Systems:
– Fiber optic: Fiber optic provides real-time, reliable connectivity for security cameras and smart home alarm systems, ensuring quick access to live video feeds, instant alerts, and responsive monitoring.
– Cable-based: Cable connections may have slower or intermittent connectivity for security cameras, causing delays in accessing live feeds and potential disruptions in real-time monitoring capabilities.
- Content Creation and Sharing:
– Fiber optic: Fiber optic allows for faster uploads of multimedia content, such as videos, podcasts, or graphic designs, enabling quicker sharing and distribution on online platforms or social media networks.
– Cable-based: Cable connections may have slower upload speeds, resulting in longer upload times for multimedia content and potential delays in sharing or distributing the content online.
In summary, fiber optic internet connections generally provide faster speeds, lower latency, and more reliable performance across various activities compared to cable-based internet connections. This translates to smoother streaming, reduced lag in online gaming and video conferencing, quicker access to online resources, faster file transfers, and improved overall user experiences in different aspects of home internet usage.
How much does the service cost?
LiteLynk is available with 3 speed options. $99/Month for 1Gb (upload/download), $149/Month for 2Gb (upload/download), and $249/Month for 10Gb upload/download).
We provide a complimentary router with Wifi 6 capability for our 1Gb plan.
We provide a complimentary router/gateway (no wifi, must add your own access point) for 2Gb plan.
Subscribers must provide their own equipment for our 10Gb plan. Subscribers must also pay for a dedicated fiber connection to your unit/office. A separate quote will be made available upon request.
The first month of service is due at installation.
There are no additional taxes or fees.
There are no installation costs for the 1 or 2 Gb plans.
There are no long-term commitments or contracts.
Automatic payment is required for all future billing.
What is Fiber Optic Internet?
Fiber-optic internet is a broadband connection that can reach speeds of up to 10 Gigabits per second (Gbps), with low lag time. Commonly called fiber internet or simply “fiber,” this technology uses fiber-optic cabling and light pulses to form an electromagnetic carrier capable of sending data at faster speeds through a glass tube.
How is LiteLynk installed?
Installation occurs in three stages.
A site survey for the building is performed. We evaluate the availability of electricity and secure location for the placement of our service equipment.
A large fiber optic connection is established to the building.
Individual connections are made to each unit requesting service.
For our 1GB and 2 GB plans, service is delivered using the units Coax/Cable connections. For an additional fee, a dedicated Ethernet/Fiber connection can be installed.
For our 10GB plan, service is delivered using either Ethernet or Fiber Optic cable. The installation requires a separate fee which is quoted on request.
To begin service delivery, the owner(s) of the building must authorize the installation of the fiber optic service as well as any additional requirements such as equipment storage locations and possibly electricity.
If you are interested in establishing service, please select the Pre-Register button on this page. We require a minimum of 15 units that have pre-registered to establish service.
If you have additional questions, please email us at [email protected].